Skip to main content

Bridal Emergency Kit

I know I don't normally do posts like this, but I was in a wedding this weekend and it has gotten me in a wedding planning kind of mood ;) When I get married someday I would love to have somebody do this for me, and if I am ever a maid of honor I would definitely want to do this for someone!
I will put in a printable version at the end!

Some of this stuff might seem kind of pointless, but it is better to have it that not to! Also, if it is possible to get mini, travel, or sample sizes of any of this then go for it! I leaves more room for everything else!

Spills and Mishaps
  • Extra earring backs
  • Mini Sewing Kit, what if someone steps on your dress?? Whip out the sewing kit!
  • Safety Pins
  • Scotch Tape
  • Spot remover (Tide pen)
  • Tissues, teary eyes and runny noses ;)
  • Tampons/Pads, nooooo surprises...
  • Super glue
  • Fabric Tape
  • Chalk, in case you happen to spill something on the dress... cover it up with chalk!
  • Lint Roller
  • Q-Tips
  • Scissors
  • Wet-Ones
  • Lighter, candles are beautiful at weddings but having to run down a groomsmen is not... 
First-Aid
  • Ibuprofen
  • Tums 
  • Band-Aids
  • Extra Contacts, if needed
Food
I think you should keep more food than this in the room you are getting ready in, but your maid of honor should have backups!
  •   Granola Bars
  •   Water
  •   Caffeine (5 Hour Energy), you will get burnout quick but don't drink to much! You will get jittery
Makeup
  • Mirror
  • Tweezers
  • Eye Makeup Remover
  • Oil Blotting Sheets
  • Clear Gloss
  • Lipstick, in the color you are wearing
  • Concealer
  • Face Powder
  • Chapstick

Hair
  • Bobby Pins
  • Hairbows
  • Comb/Brush
  • Hair spray, I have just found the amazingness of this stuff...
Beauty (Other)
  • Clear Nail Polish
  • Nail Clippers
  • Nail file
  • Dental Floss
  • Colgate Wisps, pass these out... to everyone ;)
  • Mouth Wash
  • Straws, so you don't mess up your lipstick
  • Breath Mints/Spray
  • Eye drops
  • Hand Sanitizer
  • Lotion
  • Deodorant, lots of this...
  • Razor, you never know!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping ...