Skip to main content

Outer Banks 2013: Day 12, Tuesday June 18th

10:00 AM

Just got back to the room after breakfast and, once again, I had a waffle :) They are just great! Today is the day we go home, which is very sad :( But we still have fun stuff planned for today before we start the ride home, so it isn't time to be sad yet :)


1:00 PM
Just got out of the Roanoke Aquarium! :)




Elijah took care of a turtle again :)

Turtle...

Turtle being scanned...

Turtle swimming around in the rehab tank! ;)

I thought this was a pretty awesome picture! :)


2:30 PM
We decided to stop at the Christmas Mouse store in Manteo. It was so cool! It is like a never ending store, you keep walking and walking through more and more rooms, all full of cool stuff! I got a Cliffnotes book for my Summer Reading work, and we got fudge and candy from the general store :)

5:00 PM
Just riding in the car... Me and Elijah have watched Wreck It Ralph and slept.
 That is about it...
 I am ready to get and move around!

7:40 PM
We made it to Winston Salem, and at this very moment I am...... sitting in Chuck E. Cheese -_- We promised my little brother he could, and he is very excited, so I guess it is ok :)

9:00 PM
We finally left Chuck E.'s! :)  Elijah ended up with over 300 tickets, and was able to win a bunch of the little prizes :) Now we are continuing on our way home...

11:30 PM
Heading up the mountain, I am almost home!!! :)

12:00 PM
We made it home and unpacked our car :) Our puppy met us at the door, I have missed him! :)

2:00 AM
At this moment I am laying in my bed trying to finish up blogging :) It is sad, but it is also good to be home. Thank you all so much for spending this vacation with me. It had meant the world to me to be able to talk to you all each day and I hope I will be able to do it again soon!
I love you all! Goodnight!! <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

Natural Hair Highlightes

I am in love with the way that highlights look on your hair, but I'm not so crazy about how much they cost. I found that these will lighten your hair and give you a summertime look for not even half the price. Just apply on your hair before laying in the sun or going out for a day at the beach and come home looking like a blond and bronzed beach goddess! Lemon This is by far the best known of the natural hair highlighters. Mix 1/4 cup of fresh squeezed lemon juice and 3/4 cup of water in spray bottle. Spray the lemon water onto your hair until damp, do not soak your scalp or spray on skin, it could cause blistering. Leave the mixture on your hair for 2 hours, and spend at least 30 minutes of that time in the sun. Condition your hair before and after you use the lemon juice because it can dry your hair.   Olive Oil You may know that olive oil is a wonderful hair conditioner but many people don't realize it can be used as a natural hair lightener too. Comb a gen...

Quick Website Rave!

Ok! This is the first time I've ever done this but I need you to listen to me and then go visit this awesome website! Most of you have probably heard of it before (I'm just slightly behind) it is called Etsy.com ! I just happened upon it last night through another website ( www.thisiswhyimbroke.com ) and I am now IN LOVE! I was so much in love that I have already placed my first order!  I ordered from  Mardi Robyn's  shop. She was in the middle of her black Friday sale and I got four pairs of earrings and two iPhone Earjack Dust Plugs for Christmas Presents.  Take a look! Now guess how much it all costed... Come on do it... You will never get it! $9.50! Thats right six Christmas Presents for under ten bucks!  Cha-Ching!! :) The next amazing shop I found is one by  NiciLaskin . I havent ordered from her yet but I definitely plan on it! I have contacted her and asked questions multiple times in the past two days an...