Skip to main content

Nadine West: May

I signed up for a new subscription service!  I know... So surprising.
This one is Nadine West; it is a clothing subscription service, but unlike many other similar services it is only $9.98 per month!  The items in the package tend to run from around $10 to $30, but if you choose to keep anything then the price of shipping will be deducted from whatever you don't return!  It also comes with a prepaid shipping label and whatever you don't like you put back in the bag it came in, cover the old shipping label, and stick it in the mail!  Easy as that!

Sorry, I couldn't wait to open it to get a really good picture...  But isn't it wrapped super cute?
When you sign up you take a style quiz picking examples of clothes and jewelry you like and how often you would like to receive them, as well as your preference on colors and patterns.  Each month you should receive at least one clothing item, as well as two or three other accessories!

They nailed my taste in earrings!  These were so nice and dainty.  They felt maybe just a *little* bit cheap, meaning they were very light, but I did not put any real wear into them so I can't speak to how well they would hold up. I was very tempted to keep them, but there was another item in here that I liked just a bit more.  These were listed at $10.99, which the shipping would almost pay for itself!

This is the "Beauty Deeply Rooted" necklace.  This was probably my least favorite item in the shipment, but it still wasn't ugly by any means!  This necklace was listed at $21.99, which I feel is a bit high for something like this, but considering I decided not to keep it it doesn't really bother me!

Now this I did keep (and please excuse my lack of shoes...).  So, this was listed as a top on their website, but you all agree this is a dress right?  I even checked on their website at the shipment history to see if maybe I was sent the wrong thing, but it is listed as a top on there as well even though the model is wearing it as a dress!  So who knows, but I like it!

The back is my favorite part though...  You definitely have to wear a bralette with it, but I think that just made it even cuter!  This was listed at $20.49.  I really didn't need a new dress... But it was just so cute!  I can't wait to wear it at the beach! 

This is the final piece they sent me, a color block t-shirt dress.  Though I loved the fit of the dress, I just wasn't a big fan of the pattern.  I really wanted to like it too, especially since it was only $12.99!  Oh well, I rated it pretty high and specified in my feedback that I liked the style but not the pattern, so maybe I'll get another one like it in the future.

Quick break for puppy cuddles!!

Overall I really liked this subscription service, so I decided to keep it for a bit longer.  We will see how the next few go!  If you would like to try it out you can enter the code "Nadine" on their website to get free shipping on your first box!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Emerald Isle Pics

I have been asked to post some more of my personal pictures of Emerald Isle since the last post I made, I actually haven't had the opportunity to go back since I got my new camera (and laptop) so I don't have any current pictures. I do happen to have some pictures of the beach (it was early spring and early in the morning, so they are kind of bland) that we went to on a school trip that is just a short distance up the island.  I hope you like them!! :) I PROMISE I will post some more (better ones) as soon as I can!

To Do Before Going Down To The Beach

So you are going down to the beach tomorrow, but what are you supposed to do before you go down? So yea I know this seems kind of like a common sense post, but you wouldn't believe how many people skip simple things before going down to the beach, things that can make the whole experience soooo much better! Well the very first thing to do would be to pack your beach bag but i've already made a MUCH more detailed post on that and you can see that at  summertimesweety.blogspot.com/beach-bags 1. So the first thing, picking your bathing suit and cover up There are some bathing suits that look better on some body types than others and even though I plan to have that post up in the future...I don't right now. As for cover ups, I recommend them so you will be able to put something back on if you get to much sun. When I wear a bathing suit I usually wear board shorts over the bottoms anyway, then I put on a cute little dress or cami. Well I really hope that I wouldn&

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha