Skip to main content

Mini Cinnamon Buns

I made these the other night for my family, they were a huge hit! :)

Mini (no yeast) Cinnamon Buns
  • 1-8oz tube crescent roll dough
  • 2 Tbsp butter, melted
  • cinnamon
  • brown sugar
  1. Preheat oven to 350F degrees (or whatever your tube of crescent roll instructs). Spray 16 tins of a mini muffin pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
  2. Flour your counter surface to prevent sticking, roll out half of the dough (4 triangles) and close the seams together by pinching. Flip over and pinch those seams together as well.
  3. Smooth out the seams with a rolling pin OR cover the dough with parchment paper and roll over with a glass cup. You want the dough to be totally smooth and 1/4″ thick.
  4. Brush with 1 tbsp melted butter and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. Use as much or as little as you prefer. Roll into a log and cut into 8 equal buns.
  5. Repeat steps 2-4 with the other half of the crescent roll dough.  Place 16 buns into the prepared muffin tins. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the buns are lightly browned.  Allow to cool for about 5 minutes and spoon icing over top each bun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping ...