Skip to main content

Christmas Presents...

I just felt the need to show you what I bought for everyone in my life for Christmas... It is as follows:

Mom:

From www.etsy.com
From www.amazon.com
(She is a nurse, I thought it would be fun to scare people with while she is working ;)




Dad:

From www.ebay.com 

From www.etsy.com
(I got it in Light Carolina Blue and White. Hardcore Carolina Tar Heels Fans right here! :)


Mom & Dad (together):
I bought them a black picture frame from T.J.Maxx, I am putting a poem I wrote for them in it. It is called a "Did You Ever Imagine" Poem and it talks about me growing up. Their Christmas card is a letter of gratitude I wrote to them. We had a project for school about our family and those two things started out assignments, but they made me think, so I decided to give them to them as gifts :)

Little Brother (8 years old):

From www.amazon.com
(For those of you who don't know what skylanders are... I don't really know either, it's some kind of video game that he likes...)


Papaw & Papa (Grandfathers):

From www.ebay.com





Memaw & Mamaw (Grandmothers):
I am giving them a copy of another poem from that project. It is called an "I am From" Poem and it talks about them and my life as I've grown up and how they have influenced it. They will cry :') They always cry lol ;)

Cousin (Girl) & Her Daughter (5 years old):
I bought my cousin a PocketBac from Bath and Body Works, put it in a Bumble Bee magnetic holder, and an "All I Want is a Cranberry Kiss" lipgloss.
I bought the five year old costume Jewelry and play make-up. She loves to dress up :) From www.etsy.com. 

Friends: 
All From www.etsy.com 
(My Friend Kaitlyn, I grew up with her :)


(For a girl who has always been like a sister to me, she is my neighbor and in college)


(I bought these, but the girl I bought them for hates me now so....)


(Bought them for someone, decided to keep them ;)


(An artsy friend who loves neon green)


(For a friend who wants to be a photographer)



From www.amazon.com
(Also for Kaitlyn)


And then I also bought (knock off) Pandora Beads from a street vender on the OBX (For another neighbor who has also been like a sister to me). 
Feather Earrings (For my Best friend who dresses like a highlighter :), a mustache ring (another friend), and heart studs (another friend) from Rue 21. 
And music note earrings (a new friend) from www.etsy.com.

Boyfriend :)

From www.ae.com

Fromwww.etsy.com
(He is big into playing guitar, I got it personalized with his name on one side and Philipians 4:13 on the other :)


I hope this gave you some ideas about what to buy the special people in you life :) Comment or e-mail me if you have any questions about anything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Best Beach Ever!

So... I am debating on if I should even share this with you because it is so amazing! This is the most absolutely amazing beach I have ever been to in my life! It is Emerald Isle NC it is perfect!  So in my mind it is so perfect because: It is on the beautiful coast of North Carolina (which is where I live, and where I love!) It's name is Emerald ISLE so its on a cute little island (Duh!), at some places o the island you can see the Bogue Sound (yes this is a body of water, and yes this is a real place) and the Atlantic Ocean on the other It is a quite little town so everyone if friendly, and the beaches are never crowded There is a nice little aquarium just up the island a bit The is a little shopping center called Emerald Plantations that includes a movie theater , restaurants, shops, and a river where you can feed Sea Turtles (this is especially fun because there's one that is bigger than my six year old brother! It lives at the bottom and only comes up occasiona...

How to Survive a Looooong Car Trip for Teens

So you are going on vacation (or on a road trip) and going to be in the car for quite a while, if you are anything like me this sounds absolutely TERRIBLE. So here are a few tips on ways to survive this "lovely" time with your family. A few weeks before the trip, make a packing list  You will need to take this with you on the trip so you will be able to repack. Wash and avoid wearing all of the clothes you're going to take with you . Start packing the week before the trip .  Fold or better yet, roll the clothes. I'm bad for not folding, and I always end up with wrinkles and I can never find anything unless I dump out my whole suitcase, which is a MAJOR pain.  Rolling the clothes instead of folding makes for tighter packing and no creases at the fold lines. Pack a plastic garbage bag for dirty laundry. Bring books  Bring ones that you love, or ones that you need to read for school (so either way you will end up reading it and keeping ...