Skip to main content

Ivy VoxBox

I got another VoxBox!  I'm not totally sure what the "theme" of this one was per say, but it was such a fun mix of items I don't even care!  These are the most fun, and a great way to try new products!  If you would like to try it out you can sign up through my link: influenster.com

Isn't this just about the cutest box??  It complements you immediately!

I have never really been a gummy worm fan, but when I saw these baby Trolli worms I had to rip them open.  I like them for their nostalgic value, and they are better than the big ones, but gummy worms just aren't my thing!  But hey, if you are just looking for standard gummy worms then these are for you!  You can get these for about $1.99.

This is the Gillette Venus Swirl razor.  If you all remember, I received this in the Amazon Beauty Box I ordered around Christmas as well, so they are highly promoting this product right now!  I have to say that I have really enjoyed it so far!  The razor is crazy sharp, which is something I had to get used to because I kept cutting myself, but that was more user error than anything... It also has a "flexiball" in the handle that helps it move into the harder to reach places and give a closer shave.  It didn't move exactly as I expected it to, it mostly consisted of very minimal lateral movement, but I understand the concept!  Overall I think this is a pretty great razor and I'm glad to have a backup!  You can get this for somewhere between $8.99 and $13.59 according to Influenster.

These are the ChapStick Duos.  They sell them in singles and doubles so you can mix and match the flavors to your preference!  

From left to right I received the flavors strawberry kiwi, refreshing watermelon, and berry sorbet shimmer which contains very minimal glitter.

And here is what they look like connected!  These remind me of the EOS lip balms, and they feel pretty nice, but I prefer just their basic tube Chapsticks because they are more convenient to stick in your pocket and go, but these aren't bad!  You can get the duo for $3.98 and a single for $2.48.

This is the 7th Heaven Foot Soak and Lotion combo.  So I don't ever really do foot soaks like this because it just seems kind of inconvenient, but I have to say, this felt so nice!  My feet felt crazy soft before I ever even took them out of the soaking water!  The soak was a soap consistency that miked easily into the water with a few bubbles, and smelled heavenly.  There was the perfect amount of lotion for my feet and the lower half of your legs, and it smelled nice and minty.  I just started as a waitress so my feet have been killing me, and this seemed to fix it right up!  This would be so fun to do for a girls spa night.  Grab a couple packs of these and the single face masks in similar packaging and you are set!  I highly, highly reccomend!  You can get this little set for $2.97.

This is the Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Facial Cleansing Bar.  I hadn't ever heard of this brand before, but I actually just saw them the other day at Walmart!

And here is what it looks like out of the box.  This claims to be a gentle cleansing bar that removes bacteria and oil without over drying.  I have a cleansing routine that is working pretty well right now so I haven't tried this out yet, but I will stick it in my collection to use next!  You can get this for $4.99.

This box comes out to be about to a value of about $27 that I got to try out for free!  Like I said, I highly recommend trying this service out, and here is my link once again: influenster.com!
Have a wonderful weekend lovelies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received