Skip to main content

U by Kotex Box

This is a slightly different post than I normally put up, but hey!  It is sort of a subscription box (which I am addicted to) so why not?  These are free boxes of pad and tampon samples that U by Kotex is currently offering, which I will link at the bottom of this post.  They have a rule about one per household like most samples do, so I cheated had one sent to my home and one to my PO Box (which you are welcome to send things to! It is Bethany Allen, ASU Box 09665, Boone, NC 28608)

In case you are wondering, it comes in a box like this sealed, so it isn't too terribly discreet, but it also doesn't scream "I'M ON MY PERIOD" either.

The first box is the U By Kotex Ultra Thin Pads - Regular.  It came with 1 CleanWear Regular pad with wings, 1 Security Regular pad with wings, 1 U by Kotex AllNighter pad with wings, 1 Security Overnight pad with wings, and 2 U by Kotex Barely There liners.  I tend to use pads more often than tampons honestly, and a box like this could get me through a few days of a period!

With this box they were also offering a little present to make you feel better while you are on your period!

These were the options to choose from, and I had no idea what they were going to send, so for this box I just chose "All of the Above," which I think gave me a random option from the other three  So as you can see in the previous picture, they sent me four little mini posters with sweet/funny things on them that would probably fit in the "Tell Me I'm Pretty While I Feel All My Feelings" category!

This was the second box I received, and it was the U by Kotex Click Tampons box.  It came with 2 Click Regular tampons, 2 Click Super tampons, and 2 U by Kotex Barely There liners.  I rarely use tampons, but pretty much my entire supply has been stocked by free samples from Kotex and other brands.  I like these Click tampons because they are so small, but then the applicator expands to full size when you are ready to use them.

For my little gift with this box I obviously chose "An Endless Supply of Snacks" category.  They sent me four little recipe cards with cute snacks!  I like this present better than the last one.

Finally, both boxes came with a dollar off coupon!

I think this is a really cool promotional program that U by Kotex is doing!  There were also two other options to choose from, a Full Sized tampon box, and a Heavy Flow Long pad box, so I chose my favorites from the two categories.  If you would like to check this out you can find it on the U by Kotex website, I highly reccomend it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2018 Recap Part One (January-July)

So I took a year off!  2018 was a crazy year, and a lot has happened, so I thought it might be fun to do a recap of all of the fun, unexpected, and just crazy things that happened in 2018! January I started the year off by having coffee and lunch with my favorite girl at my favorite coffee shop! (She is also the photographer of the picture shown above.) The majority of the rest of January was spent trying to figure out my life... I made some big changes relationship wise by ending an almost five year relationship I was reluctant to let go of, but it ended up being a wonderful decision that has allowed me to grow in so many ways since.  Sometimes life has growing pains. Oh, I also turned 21 the month before, so there were a lot of other (now legal) activities going on in my life to help the healing process! February And in February a wonderful new man came into my life!  He was my roommate's best friend, so he had been around a lot, but suddenly I was a

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha

Fragrant Jewels: Shipment One

So I decided to try a new Subscription Box... Remember when that was all I did??  I'm sure most of you have heard of the company Fragrant Jewels.  They create candles, bath bombs, and other fun products, all with rings hidden inside! The first box I received was a present for a friend, and I liked hers so much I decided to try it out as well!  I really wanted a candle though, and sadly this box didn't contain one.  But regardless, this is the Sweet Retreat collection.  The scent is described as "Cool Marine Breeze, Fresh Lavender, and Soothing Chamomile."  It is a bit to floral and fragrant to be especially soothing, but it is very nice and bright for spring. The first item in the box were mini bath bombs.  I actually prefer this size of bath bombs to the big ones!  I was, however, afraid that since they were mini that this product wouldn't come with a ring, which kind of defeats the purpose of Fragrant "Jewels" doesn't it?  But no worries