Skip to main content

Mail Time: TheECPlannerKitLady Sticker Haul

So apparently Halloween was mail day for me!  I checked my mailbox that morning after class and found a few fun things, and then later I got a notification that a package had been delivered, so why not check again?  I found my package and another letter!  It hadn't been such a great weekend, so finding all of the fun things waiting for me on Monday perked me right up!

I got three cards, one from my mom, my mom's coworker, and my grandmother!  I thought it was fun that all three had puppies.

My mother also sent me a huge box of Halloween goodies!  Candy, tattoos, donuts, fake bugs, all kinds of fun stuff!

But now on to the true meat of this post, I recently placed two orders with TheECPlannerKitLady on Etsy!  I know two is a bit excessive, but first she had a sale, and then she offered a discounted grab bag, both just for members of her Facebook group!  Planner stickers can be very expensive, so I jump at opportunities to get things for a better price!  You also may remember early this year I did a large sticker haul, and I'd finally began to run a bit low on those, so I figured it was time!

First Order
These were the things I chose specifically for myself on the sale day, and everything totaled out to about $7.
This is a bit messy, because I cut up the cards to organize the washi tape before I took the picture, but you still get the idea!  She was offering 30 washi tape samples, wrapped around playing cards, for only around $5!  I like some more than others, but it is a fun thing to have!

I also used these before I thought to take a picture... but they are countdown to Christmas stickers!  It came as a set of 24 countdown days, as well as a few activity stickers such as "wrap presents" or "bake Christmas cookies"!  they were only around $1 or $2.  Such a fun thing, I love them!

Second Order
These were the items that came in the grab bag I ordered for $15; it is a random mix of punches, kits, washi tape, and stickers!
This was one of her small Christmas kits with washi and punches.  The punches have a piece of tape on the back to adhere them to the pages.  I usually use them for special events that I want to stand out in my planner.

Similarly to the Christmas kit above, this is her fall kit with punches and washi!  I loved the leaf shapes and designs, and I have already dipped into both of these!

These were the stickers which came with both kits respectively.  They are pre-made, not by the shop owner, and more for decorative than functional use.


This is another fall kit she sent me, but these were all stickers! I love stickers... This kit came with a countdown to Thanksgiving sheet, decorative banners, and "To do" list boxes. 

I thought it was so much fun that I ended up with both the Christmas and Thanksgiving countdown!  They are super cute, I couldn't wait to get them in my planner.

Next, I received TWENTY bobbins with washi tape samples!  Twenty!  There were only a couple of repeats from the washi tape in my first order, but I do kind of wish I hadn't ordered that and just waited for these!  Oh well, I need not complain, I am now well stocked on washi tape!

These two are not a kit that go together, just two more random things in the grab bag!  The card with the nautical themed washi tape actually came in my first order as well, so I ave plenty of that style!
I also received this bag of tiny tiny flower punches... I'm not totally sure what to do with them yet since they are too small to write on, but they are pretty!

The last things in my grab bag was a pretty sparkly gold pen, and a circle clip.  I was a bit disappointed that the ink in the pen was black instead of gold, but it writes smoothly, so I know it will quickly become one of my favorites anyway! 
Honestly, I'm not totally sure what to do with the circle clip, or how it relates to planner accessories...  So I'm open to suggestions!

And here is her card!  TheECPlannerKitLady has a wonderful shop that I've ordered from for years, she introduced me into the world of planner stickers.  I highly suggest you check her out, and if you use the code "Just4U" you can get 15% off of your order!  I used it with both of these, and ended up paying just under $20 for it all!  Personally, I think that is pretty great.

By the way, I went to get my mail a couple of days later and found this fun box that I can't wait to share with you all!  Apparently it is just mail week!

If you would like to send me any letters personally, make any suggestions for my blog, or contact me about about a company opportunity you can reach me at:
Bethany Allen
ASU Box 09665
Boone, NC 28608

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Three Ways to Christmas Shop on the Cheap

Christmas shopping is something a lot of us tend to put off until the last second, and then are scrambling the week before Christmas to buy things just because you feel like you have to.  You end up buying something, at exorbitant obnoxious prices, that you know the person you are buying for won’t even like! I came up with a few ways you can get awesome presents, not have to kill yourself trying to get them at the last minute, and not break the bank... My first suggestion, is to shop in advance!  I know, this seems super simple, but you wouldn't believe the difference it makes to start a couple months in advance, and just buy things you know the person would like as you see them.  This year, I stopped in an antique shop on my way to work one day, just to look around.  I ended up leaving with this gorgeous bowl, mug, and tea set with I am planning to give to family members, and because the place was about to close down, I got them for half off the original price! Tha

Nadine West: Fourth Shipment

So this wasn't the most successful shipment ever, but I still got one nice piece out of it!  And they left me a sweet surprise which I'll tell you about at the end, so I wasn't upset at all! This is actually two items from my shipment!  This outfit contains both the shirt and leggings from this month, and they kind of go together!   Though I really liked the pattern of the leggings, they are much more like tights.  They were totally see through, which made me pretty sad.  If they were marketed as tights then I wouldn't be too disappointed, but these were called Leggings.  They retailed for $14.49, and I didn't keep them. The shirt fit very well and was extremely comfy.  I have been looking for a shirt this color, so I was pretty excited to see it in my bag, even though it is pretty basic.  This shirt also retailed for $14.49, and I did elect to keep it! These are the "Beauty Within" earrings, and I'm actually pretty sure I received