Skip to main content

Tan Lines TAG

1. Beach house or lake house?
Beach House all the way!!



2. Favorite summer hairstyle?
Beachy waves, natural-ish hair :)

3. Do you tan or burn?

I am somewhere in between... I burn and then it turns into tan

4. Have you ever gotten a henna tattoo?

I have:


Mine is the foot on the bottom :)

5. Bon fires or night swimming?

Hmmmm... Bon Fires I think. I have only been night swimming like once.

6. If you could travel anywhere over the summer, where would it be? why?

Hawaii! I have always wanted to go to Hawaii, it would be like a dream come true :)



7. Bikinis, tankinis, or one piece bathing suits?

Bikinis! I have a few Tankinis but I like the Bikinis better

8. Summer makeup must-haves?

Concealer, I can't stand letting blemishes show through.

9. Hottest it's been over the summer where you live?

Probably somewhere around 100 degrees

10. Do you play any sports over the summer?

Nooooooo way. I never play sports... ever.

11. Have you ever had a summer "fling"?

I have flirted with random guys over the Summers, but never an actual fling.



12. Number one thing on your summer bucket list?
Probably to have a Summer Fling! ;)

13. Long hair or short hair over the summer?

I always love my long hair, even if it is hot during the Summer

14. Do you wear makeup while at the pool, beach, or lake?

I wear a little waterproof concealer, but thats about it.

15. Worst summer memory?

I don't think I have one :) I do my best to try to remember only the best things 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...

DIY Beach Spray

 I always wanted the Beach Spray for your hair that gives you the just came off of the beach wavy look, but there so dang expensive! So this is a recipe you can use to make your own!  Things You'll Need Plastic spray bottle 1 tsp. sea salt 8 oz. water 1/2 - 1 tsp. coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner Lemon Juice 3 drops essential oil (optional) Instructions Pour water into the plastic spray bottle. Add sea salt, NOT table salt. The more salt you add, the more "crunchy," textured and beach like your hair will feel. Add moisturizer to combat the drying factor of the salt. Use coconut oil, olive oil or light conditioner. Avoid adding more than a teaspoon because it can weigh down your hair. Add a few drops of lemon juice to your mixture if you plan on being out in the sun at all. Cute hair and highlights, Score! :) Add essential oil for fragrance and additional benefits. Choose your favorit...

January Nibblr Subscription Box

So after searching around on  My Subscription Addiction  for a subscription box to try out for free or on the cheap to see if I liked it, I found this Nibblr box from the Pillsbury company! Upon opening my box, I found a tray of four, healthy, portion controlled snacks. Each month they send you four snacks at random, until you begin to personalize your account.  You can personalize your account by selecting "Love it, Like it, Interested, or No Thanks".  All snacks begin marked "Interested", and after trying them you may mark them otherwise.  They will then try to send snacks marked "Love it" and "Like it" more often, and avoid sending the ones marked "No Thanks". The first snack on my try was "PB Graham" It is described as "peanuts, peanut wafers, and graham cookies snack mix", and falls into the "Feel Good Sweets" category. Just a note, Nibblr CAN NOT cater to food allergies, and from wha...