Skip to main content

Homemade Beauty... Egg and Avocado Hair Mask

This Hair mask includes egg yolk (for protein), avocado and olive oil (to nourish, moisturize, and seal split ends), and conditioner and mayo to naturally detangle and restore.
You Will Need:
1 egg yolk
1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
1/4 of an avocado
2 Tablespoons olive oil
A small handful of conditioner 


Mix all of the ingredients together, then apply the mixture to your hair for an hour or two. Then, simply wash it out for soft, shiny, and strong locks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fab Ab February

So I have been big into working out lately, because who doesn't want to look their very best when vacation time comes! I found this workout calendar on Pinterest so I'm not able to give you the link to the exact website but I thought if you liked it enough you could copy, or print it out. I have been looking for the rest of the months that go with this but so far this is the only one I've found. I am doing it myself and so far its working pretty well, I would love for you to do this with me, just comment below and tell me any of your thoughts about it . Enjoy!! :)

Resort Wedding Weekend Lookbook

I know I usually don't post on on Sunday or this late at night, but I promise I have a good excuse.  Yesterday I had the honor of being in the wedding of a wonderful lady who has been like the big sister I always wanted!  I am going to include a few wedding things in this post too, so I will bold the details about my outfits if that is all you re interested in! It was a gorgeous wedding in Lake Lure, NC at the Rumbling Bald Resort.  Never heard of it?  Maybe this will help you out... This is the place where a good portion of Dirty Dancing was filmed! We happened to have a house with a perfect view of a smaller portion of the lake, as well as a hole on the golf course that was featured in the movie! We arrived at the Lake at around 10 Friday morning, ready for the weekend to begin! Since we were going to a resort I tried to stick to resort casual all weekend, but I will let you be the judge of how well I accomplished that!  Fo...

Get To Know Me TAG

Vital Stats: Name  - Bethany Allen Nicknames  - Bethy and Beth Beth, from when I was little -  B-Tiny, from my gym teacher - Shorty, for obvious reasons (hate that one...) - Pekani, from my best guy friend, it means Bethany in Hawaiian - and from my family... Pud, Because when I was a baby my dad would go "Puddin Pop!" And I would laugh, so it became Pud :) Birthday - December 15, 1996 Place of Birth - The Hospital in my hometown, Star Sign - Sagittarius  Occupation - Student Appearance: Hair color - Dirty Blonde, usually with blonde hilights but i experimented with red hilights this fall and winter! Hair length - About halfway down my back? Eye color - Blueish Green, depending on the lighting :) Best Feature - Probably my eyes! I love the color, and the way they change color with the light, and my crazy long eyelashes I got from my dad :) Braces - Used to, not anymore (thank goodness) now I just have the permanent...