Skip to main content

Tone at Home

So I found these really cute "Tone at Home" workouts that come in parts one, two, and three. I hope you try them out!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Updated Packing List ***OUTDATED***

This is an outdated version in my opinion. Feel free to use it, but I have posted the latesest version here: http://summertimesweety.blogspot.com/p/packing-lists-and-tips.html Here is an updated version of my packing list for the beach! I hope this helps you out some! Beach Vacation Packing List!! Toiletries and Personal Care     Toothbrush,  Toothpaste, and Floss    Deodorant    Nails       - Clips       - Nail polish       - Nail polish remover       - Emery Board       - Cotton Balls     Hair       - Brush       - Comb       - Hair styling products       - Hair Straightener       - Blow Dryer       - Dry Shampoo       - Hair-bows            - Elastics        ...

Popsugar: February

The February box is my last one from the three month subscription I received for Christmas, and though that is very sad, we went out with a bang!  I loved every single item in this box, which is an amazing feeling, and I have been so excited about using them all! First of all, can we notice how much cuter than normal this is?  Look at all of the crinkly stuff! This candy bar from Chuao Chocolatier is literally heaven in your mouth... It says it is a Cinnamon Cereal Smooch Chocolate Bar, so, Cinnamon Toast Crunch?  My favorite cereal??  I approve.  The retail on this says $6, but I saw this brand at Biltmore going for around $8, which seems a bit steep for chocolate to me... But I guess we are talking about fancy chocolate here! This is the Tribe Alive Foldover Clutch in the pattern Atitlán Brocade.  It is reversible, so if you fold it the opposite direction you basically have a brand new clutch, and it is gorgeous either way.  It is hand...

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake

Reese's Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake So I made this recipe for my dad's Birthday and everyone absolutely loved it! Thought you might want to try it, Good Luck! :) Ingredients Oreo Cookie Crust Ingredients: 1 cup finely-crumbled Oreo cookies 2 Tbsp. melted butter Peanut Butter Cheesecake Ingredients: 16 oz. (2 bricks) cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed 2 eggs, room temperature 1/4 cup heavy cream 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract Chocolate Ganache Ingredients: 1 cup dark chocolate chips 3 Tbsp. heavy cream 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar (or more) Topping: Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, crumbled Method To Make The Oreo Cookie Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together the finely-crumbled Oreo cookies and melted butter until blended. Press the mixture into your mini cheesecake pan (or other baking pan) in your desired thickness, press until flat, then bake for 5 ...