Skip to main content

Tone at Home

So I found these really cute "Tone at Home" workouts that come in parts one, two, and three. I hope you try them out!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nadine West: Third Shipment

Another Nadine West bag!  This is such a fun little bag, and I have really looked forward to every one thus far! These are the Simple Sparkles "diamond" stud earrings.  Though these are very cute and I actually kinda wanted to keep them, I have too many pair that are too similar.  These did retail for $6.49 though, which is suuuuper reasonable. This is the Make a Wish necklace.  I wanted to like this based off of the name, but it just really isn't my style!  I don't feel like I can pull off a crown necklace/princess persona...  But anyway, this retails for $17.99, which I feel is a bit much for cheap jewelry. This is the Constance top.  It is like a baby pink chevron cami, and I wasn't into this really.  I have enough camis, and am not really into printed ones, so this just wasn't my style.  This retailed for $9.49, which isn't too bad Fianlly, we have the Zipped floral romper, and as you might have guessed it has a zipp...

Get To Know Me TAG

Vital Stats: Name  - Bethany Allen Nicknames  - Bethy and Beth Beth, from when I was little -  B-Tiny, from my gym teacher - Shorty, for obvious reasons (hate that one...) - Pekani, from my best guy friend, it means Bethany in Hawaiian - and from my family... Pud, Because when I was a baby my dad would go "Puddin Pop!" And I would laugh, so it became Pud :) Birthday - December 15, 1996 Place of Birth - The Hospital in my hometown, Star Sign - Sagittarius  Occupation - Student Appearance: Hair color - Dirty Blonde, usually with blonde hilights but i experimented with red hilights this fall and winter! Hair length - About halfway down my back? Eye color - Blueish Green, depending on the lighting :) Best Feature - Probably my eyes! I love the color, and the way they change color with the light, and my crazy long eyelashes I got from my dad :) Braces - Used to, not anymore (thank goodness) now I just have the permanent...

Ipsy February + December and January Highlights!

The February bag as been the best I've gotten in a few months, to the point that I really didn't feel like the last to were interesting enough to post...  I finally even went and re-did my style profile quiz because they were beginning to seem like a waste. But it was Valentine's Day, which I love, and this one was a hit! At first I thought this was Naked as in Urban Decay, but it is actually Naked Cosmetics brand.  They are more natural cosmetics made with mica, so they are veeeery glittery.  It is a nice color with good pigmentation, but it's a loose pigment which I'm not crazy over, and you have to make sure and get the glitter spread out evenly or it looks tacky.  I have been sent this brand before, and gave it pretty low scores because I kind of wanted high end brands... Is that snobby?  Regardless, this time they sent me a loose powder blush.  Like with the eyeshadow, I find it a bit hard to use.  It is also a little dark for my sk...